Furnish the rooms with ATOLLO, the designer desk table.
The metal structure intersects perfectly with the poplar wood top, to give Atollo an impression of character and a feeling of warmth to the touch.
Ideal for different spaces, it can be used as a table for the dining room, as a desk for the home office or become the ideal support for an aperitif with friends.
The distinctive element of ATOLLO is the joint that, in addition to being an aesthetic design element, makes the assembly of the table very simple.
Hand painted by skilled craftsmen, the structure in pickled carboon steel is available in BLACK and WHITE as the wood top, from eco-sustainable plantations.
The item includes:
- No.1 top 900x1400X40 mm
- No.4 legs 711x40x40 mm
- No.2 cross elements 818x40x40 mm
- No.2 cross elements 1320x40x40 mm
- No.4 angulars
The product, although top and structure have the same color of the RAL scale, has two different levels of brightness and opacity, due to the different types of support, such as wood and steel.
Assembled table size 910x1410x750 mm (680 utili)
- No.1 box, 1450x950x90 mm, weight: 26 kg
- No.1 box, 737x105x105 mm, weight: 5 kg
- No. 1 box, 845x105x65 mm, weight: 3 kg
- No. 1 box, 1345x105x65 mm, weight: 5 kg
- No.1 box, 175x175x170 mm, weight: 3 kg